Chinese Government Scholarship scheme is established to provide full scholarship and partial scholarship to international students.
Ocean University of China (hereinafter referred to as the University or OUC) is authorized to administer the recruitment of the international government scholarship students who will study in the University.
A. Full scholarship The Scholarship includes:
2. Accommodation on campus (Note: water and electricity fee should be afforded by the student him/herself)
3. Monthly Living allowance:
4. Medical insurance based on the stipulated insurance articles;
B. Partial Scholarship Awarded are one or some items of the full scholarship (one-off settlement subsidy and one-off inter-city travel allowance not included).
II. MBA program in English
1. Study Duration; From One and half year to Three years
2. Main Courses:
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
2. Education background and age limit.
IV. Application Materials
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate).
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (printed by CSC, - one original and one photocopy, in Chinese or in English.
2. Notarized Copy of bachelor’s degree.
If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide relevant documents to prove.
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
3. Original transcript (or a notarized copy).
Applicants for Master degree program or Doctoral degree program need to provide Original transcripts (stamped by the university).
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
4. A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 500 words/2 pages).
5. Two letters of recommendation.
Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors.
6. CV - The CV is to introduce your education background, your experience or your publication in relative research field done before.
7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months, please refer to the attached file 2) filled in English.
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months.
All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.
The original Foreigner Physical Examination Form will be certified by the local authorities.
In the case of failure to pass certification, a new physical examination must be done at the stipulated hospitals.
For more information and application materials, visit: Government Scholarship for MBA in English for International Students More: Graduate Scholarships » MBA International Scholarships » University Scholarships