The program is designed to attract outstanding international graduates with a high aptitude for science and a strong desire to pursue PhD microbiological research in Thailand.
Each qualified candidate accepted into this program will receive a full scholarship covering tuition fees and stipend sufficient to allow the student to devote his/her full time to graduate studies and research (except air ticket between Thailand and your home country).
The scholarships require that the accepted candidates must do research in the areas of ecology, ornithology, antimycobacterial drug discovery, dengue virus, enzyme from microbials, and avain influenza.
Requirement for the candidates
1. Must not have Thai nationality.
2. Must not have a B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. degrees from any Thai university.
3. Must possess a B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. degrees in biological science or chemistry or related fields.
4. Must not be more than 32 years old.
5. Interested and eligible candidate must fill the application form and send along with his/her curriculum vitae, official statements of academic record (transcripts), a current photograph and 3 recommendations from his/her supervisors or mentors.
For more information and microbiology scholarships application details, see; Full Scholarships in Microbiology for International Students
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA