Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT) aims at delivering education for high competency and quality engineering skills in the field, including industrial interaction throughout the programme.
Students graduating from the SELECT programme will have gained experience in the following topics:
- Training in multidisciplinary problem analysis and solving.
- Advanced team building in a multinational setting, along with stimulating international experience.
- A novel and multidimensional way of learning involving real and virtual classrooms.
- Close collaboration with industry during thesis work.
- A unique network of fellow students, Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT) alumni and industry specialists in the field of sustainable energy.
The SELECT master's programme is presently a cooperation between the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden (KTH), Politecnico di Torino (PoliTo), Eindhoven University of Technology in the Netherlands (TUE), Technical University of Catalonia in Spain (UPC) and Aalto University School of Science and Technology in Finland (Aalto).
Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT) is also part of the InnoEnergy Sustainable Energy masters programme. It is a two-year Master's programme including compulsory mobility for the students.
Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT) is powered by scholarships opportunities from Erasmus Mundus, as well as the EIT KIC InnoEnergy. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
For more scholarship information and application: Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems Scholarships Website