ELDP is funded by Arcadia (previously known as the Lisbet Rausing Charitable Fund), which provided £20 million pounds for the Project, including £17 million for grant funding.
1. To support the documentation of as many endangered languages as possible.
2. To encourage fieldwork on endangered languages, especially by younger scholars with skills in language documentation.
3. To create a repository of resources for the linguistic, social science, and the language communities.
1. Small Grants.
2. Individual Graduate Scholarships.
3. Individual Postdoctoral Fellowships.
4. Major Documentation Projects.
5. Training Activity Grants.
Grant Cycle 1.
Applications due: May 1
Grant Cycle 2.
Applications due: August 3
For more information and application, visit: Endangered Languages Documentation Programme Grants Website