Rijk Zwaan Team Leader Maintenance – Building and Construction Jobs in Tanzania
• Responsible for the general maintenance planning monthly schedules and labour allocation for day-to-day operations.
• Maintain Company required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment.
• Performs preventative maintenance functions as directed.
• Evaluate facilities (Greenhouse) to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be performed.
• Collaborates with team members to discuss upcoming work assignments, delegates assignments based on team members skills and experience,
• Assist members with technical issues or advanced problems with given assignments.
• Responsible for the safety of individuals on team and that o those affected by any maintenance activities.
• Oversee the team’s performance attendance and disciplinary issues.
• Submits requests for maintenances and give report to the Station Manager
• Involved with recruitment and annual employee reviews.
• Ensure that materials from the central workshop are delivered on time to perform the maintenance by the teams.
• Responsible for stock administration, planning and ordering materials at Procurement Department, all orders to be signed by Station Manager.
• Able to interact with the Greenhouses leaders, to know when maintenance can be scheduled taking into account the planting and harvesting moments.
• Preparation of technical drawings, based on the
information received from the Station Manager or in the Netherlands and in collaboration with other parties ( Technician, Plumber, Electrician, etc)
• To be a technical adviser on key Projects and other areas of the business as requested.
• Work with Station Manager to investigate, analyse requests and concerns arising from the facility.Competencies
• Understanding of the Company Business.
• Good reporting skills.
• Demonstrated ability to operate in an international setting.
• Good knowledge of English (speaking and writing) and Kiswahili (native or fluent)
• Good knowledge of basic computer skills especially Microsoft office
• Pro-active, inspirational and trustworthy person.
• Work systematically and able to serve internal customers.
• Leadership and personal effectiveness.
• Independent, self-motivated with good communicative skills.
• Reliable and honest.
• Teamwork and good negotiating skills.Education and Experience
• Diploma or Certificate from any recognized Institutions, VETA, DIT, Arusha Technical College etc.
• 3 - 5 years of experience.
• Age between 30 – 45How to Apply If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application letter with a detailed CV attached with relevant academic certificates to the following address;
Human Resource Manager
Rijk Zwaaan Q-Sem Ltd