1000s of Grants and Scholarships

by Okul Ramathan

I have just completed advance certificate of education (high school equivalent) and willing to continue with my education in Criminal Justice or Public Administration. I lack financial capacity to advance my education. Please help me attain a scholarship to continue with my studies. I will be very grateful.

Search and apply for a scholarship of choice from the: 1000's of Scholarships and Grants


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.