Zetech University Records Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Zetech University Records Assistant Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsZetech University is a premier university offering exceptional learning to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond.
The University offers programmes in Information Technology, Business, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, Communication and Media Studies.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
In line with our commitment to bring on board talented and motivated team members, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Records
The ideal candidate is a character that is performance oriented and a driven professional.
S/he must be a highly committed individual who is proactive, self-motivated, customer focused and dedicated to offering service while providing solutions and support in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
The position holder will be responsible for the following duties amongst others:
• Maintenance of registry and archive, cleanliness
• Collection, storage and issue of students/staff mails from post office or any other collection point.
• Issue, storage and communication to students’ issues related to results/certificates
• Verification of student’s documents.
• Archiving-Sorting, weeding, classifying, indexing and preservation.
• Security of archive and registry.
• Ensuring proper, secure and computerized storage of documents for easy retrieval.
• Responding to internal and/or external information enquiries regarding students’/staff records
• Ensure cleanliness, orderliness, and proper arrangement of the registry.
• Assist on implementation of QMS standards in record management.
• Disposal of records in line with the Records Disposal Policy.
• Diploma in Records Management or a related area from a recognized tertiary/ institution.
• Experience in working with Document Management System and digitization of manual records.
• At least 1 year working experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications to email@example.com quoting Job Ref: ZU/10/25/97 on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary on their application letter, not later than 3rd April, 2020.
Kindly note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.