Zambia Airports Corporation Limited Manager Aviation Security Jobs
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited Manager Aviation Security Jobs Zambia Airports Corporation Limited is a reputable aviation organization with a mission to provide World Class Airport and Air Navigation Services at the four major airports namely; Kenneth Kaunda in Lusaka, Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe in Ndola, Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula in Livingstone and Mfuwe International Airports and Ten (10) Provincial and strategic Airports.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zambian Nationals with a vision to excel in the following position:
Manager Aviation Security(1) .
Key Performance Areas
• Manage, coordinate, and monitor the execution of Aviation Security services, in line with the relevant legislation, policies, strategies, processes, procedures and required standards, and in alignment with the ZACL strategy.
• Coordinate Aviation Security Unit's operational planning and strategy alignment processes
• Manage and monitor the execution of Aviation Security strategies, plans and processes
• Manage and coordinate the Aviation Security Unit's initiatives to optimise and enhance the unit's processes to achieve efficiency and effectiveness
• Monitor the unit's financial planning, forecasting and expenditure management processes
• Manage and coordinate people management processes and activities
• Manage and coordinate Aviation Security unit's governance, reporting and stakeholder management processes and activities.
Qualifications & Experience
Applicants must possess the following qualifications and experience
Have a minimum GCE / School certificate with a minimum of 5 'O' levels inclusive Mathematics and English
Must be a Zambian Citizen
Minimum Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent
5 years' work experience in a relevant field with at least 2 years supervisory experience
Must have a specialist Security Training
How to Apply
The salary and benefits shall be commensurate to the position.
Applications with detailed CVs and copies of certificates indicating daytime telephone/fax numbers, names and contact addresses of three traceable referees, should be submitted to the undersigned by 31"July, 2020
The Director Human Resources Zambia
Airports Corporation Limited
Kenneth Kaunda International Airport
PO Box 30175
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications via email should be sent as one pdf / word document containing all required copies/cover letters.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.