Yalelo Quality Control Officer Jobs in Uganda
Yalelo Quality Control Officer Jobs in UgandaEducation, Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree of Science in Fisheries & Aquaculture, Science in Laboratory Technology (School of Veterinary Medicine & Animal Resources), Science in Food Processing Technology or any other related discipline
• 4 years relevant work experience (Preferably in Fish Processing and Aquaculture)
• Experience in operating and handling of instruments is desirable
• Knowledge of ISO Standards is a MUST.
• Should be versed with Knowledge of various laws, regulations, guidelines, procedures affecting Fish / Aquaculture Industry.
• Should possess knowledge in Water Treatment and Microbiology.
• Should be willing to work in the field and outdoors to collect samplesHow to Apply Interested candidates should send their CVs and copies of academic documents on:
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 11th to 24th May 2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!