World Vision Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant Jobs in Uganda
World Vision Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant Jobs in UgandaPurpose of the position: The MEAL Assistant will support MICAH Child Protection Project in the provision of systematic data and management of up to date databases for timely and evidence-based reporting and ensure quality programming and accountability.
He/she will support the project in systematic data collection through routine monitoring of field level project activities on a timely manner to aid evident reporting, to ensure quality programming and accountability within the framework of World Vision and donor standards and guidelines at settlement level.
Learning and Reporting:
• Take part in periodic project Review Meetings.
• Support M&E officer in the compilation of Monthly, Quarterly, Bi annual and annual reports through provision of timely accurate and updated data.
• Prepare monthly and Quarterly activity progress report and submit to the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer and Child Protection Coordinator.
• Oversee the documentation of best practices, lessons learnt, assessment reports
• Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual project progress reports.
• Ensure proper filing of project documents and reports.
• Participate and represent MEAL Team in quarterly reflection meetings with project team
Support for MEAL Team Operations:
• Perform Routine monitoring of field activities (data collection, processing and entry) and assist in both quantitative and qualitative analysis & preparation of draft M&E reports that will allow for an enhanced output analysis.
• Take lead in conducting all program assessments to assess the project outcomes and provide actionable recommendations to improve the program.
• Participate in the setup of a Robust Community Help Desk as a forum to receive community issues and provide timely feedback.
• Document human interest and success stories to facilitate qualitative outcomes of the intervention on the beneficiaries including best practices and lessons learnt.
• Perform Routine data processing, entry and assist in both quantitative and qualitative analysis & preparation of M&E reports.
• Take lead in systematic data collection through assessments to assess the baseline, outcomes and provide actionable recommendations to improve the project.
• Keenly track project progress through standardized data collection tools and methodologies
• Support the project team with data management, identifying programmatic issues and prompt corrective actions to enhance the project objectives.
• Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and other associated guidelines
• Ensure compliance and processing protocols in order to meet standards for quality and accuracy
• Capture data into the World Vision database and share the findings with the relevant stakeholders
• Give updates on issues related to quality and assist in implementing actions to address compromise in data quality
• Carry out Routine Field Monitoring of Project interventions and take part in the design of data collection tools to track Project progress
• Bachelor Degree in any of the following; Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Computer & IT, Social Sciences, Development studies, or any related course.
• Practical experience of at least 2 years designing and implementing Monitoring & Evaluation activities for either Livelihood, Education & Child Protection.
• Experience in Research and assessment in humanitarian situation, including planning
• Additional training in Monitoring and Evaluation is an added advantage
• Self-motivated and a self-starter.
• Past experience in research, monitoring and evaluation and reporting on complex programs.
• Past experience working with interagency Data Protection Protocol
• Experience working with key stakeholders (community, children, district etc.)
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; World Vision Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.