World Vision Kenya People & Culture (HR) Manager Jobs in Kenya
World Vision Kenya People & Culture (HR) Manager Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsWorld Vision is an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation working in almost 100 countries world-wide to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
If you had already applied for this role, kindly do not re-apply
Purpose of the position
To provide strategic, technical and administrative support, Business Partnering, supervision and guidance to the human resource function (People & Culture) by ensuring that HR operations & systems are effectively reviewed, implemented & monitored in line with WV International policies and standards.
• Talent sourcing and workforce planning
• Management and capacity building of the P&C team
• Staff learning and capacity development
• Compliance & risk mitigation
• P&C policies, processes and reporting
• Employee Relations
• Management of the International Assignee processes
Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
• Educational level: Bachelor s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or the equivalent
• Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human resources management preferably in a large International organization.
• Experience in capacity training and development
• Should demonstrate good knowledge in recruitment and international staffing processes.
• Strategic thinking and understanding of humanitarian operations is essential
• Must have a proven track record of integrity and honesty and the ability to apply HR principles in a fair and consistent manner.
• HR experience in a fragile context is an added advantage
• Proven conceptual & analytical skills.
• Knowledge in targeted Selection skills & ability to screen candidates without prejudice
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; World Vision Kenya People & Culture (HR) Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.