World Vision International Risk Management Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
World Vision International Risk Management Coordinator Jobs in KenyaJob Details Preferred Location: Nairobi, Kenya; Position location to be determined by home country of successful candidate within a jurisdiction (country or US State) where WVI is registered to operate.
Purpose of the Position
The purpose of this position is to partner with the ERM team in achieving our goals and objectives by providing coordination, analysis, and management for the WVI IPH whistleblower hotline.
The position will also provide administrative support and training for our Riskonnect and Ethicspoint software systems in partnership with other ERM team members ensuring our systems are performing well and accessible to our users.
Additional duties will include other administrative tasks, development of risk reports, and trend/root cause analysis for a number of stakeholders across the Partnership enabling the organisation to benefit from the large amount of data present in our systems.
Ethics/Whistleblower Program Management:
Completes daily tasks associated with the operation of the partnership-wide employee whistleblower reporting program, including:
• Evaluate and summarize new whistleblower reports when received in accordance with established practices.
• Complete notification and evaluation by Global IPH committee.
• Monitor IPH cases to ensure investigations are progressing in line with recommendations by the overseeing IPH Teams.
• Ensure closure recommendations are summar.
Provide administrative support for:
• Our Riskonnect and Ethicspoint systems that enable the global ERM process, Whistleblower Hotline, and Integrated Incident Management system. Provide 2nd level support, including user training as needed, in partnership with IT helpdesk and escalate high level technical issues to vendors for resolution.
• Other tasks as required by the ERM Team, such as vendor/invoice payments, basic wvcentral site upkeep, and other tasks as needed.
Responsible for completing established risk reports and analysis in partnership with ERM Team members. Complete quarterly activity reports for the whistleblower hotline.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• 2-4 years’ experience working in Risk Management, Compliance, Ethics or a related field.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical and organisational skills.
• Ability to work with highly confidential information in a professional manner.
• Fluency in English.
• Experience administrating or performing tasks in online business software products.
• Experience completing analysis or graphical reports.
• Willingness to participate in chapel and departmental devotions.
• Bachelors diploma.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; World Vision International Risk Management Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.