World Vision International Programmes Strategy & Development Director Jobs in Kenya
World Vision International Programmes Strategy & Development Director Jobs in KenyaJob Details We have consolidated World Vision's Emergency Response Roster. If you have previously applied your information has been retained and is in our database; do not reapply.
*Answer all questions on the application to be considered for the Emergency Response Roster; country location to be determined based on response.
*If you do not meet minimum eligibility requirements, we invite you to support and help through prayer and donations.
World Vision’s Emergency Response Roster is comprised of highly experienced and vetted humanitarian aid professionals available for short term, medium term, and long term emergency response assignments with World Vision. This roster allows World Vision to more rapidly identify and hire for key positions in its humanitarian response offices.
If selected, eligible applicants will first be fully vetted and then approved for the Emergency Response Roster. As vacancies arise in our humanitarian offices, roster members will be considered for employment opportunities.
If you have the required experience and would like to work with us helping protect lives, restore dignity, and renew hope, we’d love to hear from you.
Below are the World Vision Emergency Response Roster positions that are currently open and accepting applications. If a position matching your background and interests is not listed, we encourage you to check back often as a more appropriate roster position may be listed and accepting applications at that time.
Manager/Specialist positions currently accepting applications (must have 5+ years’ related experience)
Minimum Eligibility Requirements for all Emergency Response Roster Positions:
• 5+ years of cross cultural humanitarian emergency experience outside of your home country.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience serving successfully in fragile or unstable environments.
• Experience directly managing staff during humanitarian emergency responses.
• Ability to work long hours in stressful environments with a variety of skilled professionals.
• Demonstrated management of budgets in emergency response settings.
• Willing to serve unaccompanied; most likely in a team house setting.
• English proficiency; written and verbal.
• Grant Acquisition Management experience in your personalized expertise.
• Strong track record in developing good working relationships with governmental institutions and multilateral agencies.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; World Vision International Programmes Strategy & Development Director Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.