World Learning Finance & Operations Manager Jobs in Malawi
World Learning Finance & Operations Manager Jobs in Malawi USAID’s Expanding Degree Opportunities seeks to provide technical assistance to Malawi Teacher Training Colleges and higher education entities for the development of degree programs and professional development coursework in the areas of curriculum and instruction.
The Finance and Operations Manager will be responsible for providing guidance and overall supervision of the project’s finance and operations.
They will ensure application of documented policies and procedures for finance and all core operations functions to ensure ongoing efficient, effective support and compliance across the program.
Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project.
• Develop, manage, and monitor project budgets, financial reports, and projection of funding needs;
• Manage the project financial operations and financial reporting; provide guidance and technical assistance to financial management personnel and consultants;
• Develop and implement accounting and reporting systems for project expenditures, and provide guidance and training to project staff and partners on financial procedures;
• Provide ongoing financial administration to the project, including the processing of approvals for procurements, consultant agreements, and vendor invoices;
• Ensure that project operations are in compliance with donor and World Learning policies and procedures;
• Manage the timely submission of financial reports and monthly field expenses;
• Coordinate regularly with the finance team at World Learning HQ, providing timely updates on finance matters;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or a related field; Master’s preferred;
• A minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience managing financial and contractual aspects for large USAID and/or donor-funded international development projects;
• Significant experience with project financial management, including financial controls, accounting, and audit, reporting, and expense validation and reimbursement;
• Ability to work across various teams with excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build consensus and navigate complex operating environments, including demonstrated experience managing and supervising financial, administrative, and procurement personnel;
• Familiarity with US Government Cost Accounting Standards; demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules, regulations, and reporting requirements;
• Strong analytical and computer skills, with an emphasis on budget and financial analysis;
• Professional level of verbal and written fluency in English; Malawi Nationals preferred;
• Commitment to inclusive programming that encourages full participation of individuals regardless of gender, disability status, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or other marginalized status.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; World Learning Finance & Operations Manager Jobs in Malawi
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Malawi.