Wisen HR Rider Jobs in Kenya
Wisen HR Rider Jobs in KenyaJob PurposeTo collect and deliver client consignments/shipments as directed.
● Prepare and process clients documents/consignments;
● Facilitate the movement of client consignments/shipments from designate ICDs and airports;
● Deliver consignment/shipments, invoices and any other accompanying documents;
● Maintain allocated motor bike by performing regular checks and ensuring proper working conditions;
● Complete allocated motor bike work ticket while adhering to traffic codes and road safety precautions in order to prevent accidents and violations;
● Report any accidents and incidences related to the allocated motor bike as per the company’s transports policy;
Requirements and Qualifications
● Holder of a valid motor bike license
● Knowledge of the relevant laws, policies, regulations and legislation;
● Excellent oral, written and customer service skills;
● Technical motor bike skills;
● Attention to details;
● Planning and organizing skills;
● Demonstrate high levels of integrity;
● Report writing and numeric skills;
● Ability to work long and strenuous hours;
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Wisen HR Rider Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.