Wilkes Barre Property Estates Manager- Guest House Jobs in Uganda
Wilkes Barre Property Estates Manager- Guest House Jobs in UgandaJob Details Wilkes Barre property estates is a multi-business company that started in 2018 and currently has operations in various districts around the country; Kampala, Hoima, Mpigi and Wakiso. The company has a range of businesses such as car logistics, real estate business, hotels, and schools, among others. .
The Guest House Manager will effectively supervise of activities at the Guest house and ensure that team members are well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the other workers to perform their duties timely and effectively to maintain high standards
• Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
• Ensure regular and VIP Guests recognized and that the team operates with a sales attitude and promotes the house brand’s loyalty scheme
• Setting objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
• Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote house services and facilities
• Actively monitor the performance of other employees with emphasis on training and teamwork while maintaining good working relationships
• Conduct weekly communication meetings with other employees
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate for the Wilkes Barre Guest House Manager should have prior supervisory experience in Hotel/Guest house business
• Excellent leadership; interpersonal and communication skills; good grooming standards
• Accountable and Resilient; ability to work under pressure
• Show commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, updated CVs including all scanned copies of academic and professional credentials via E-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (send to both, please). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline: 10th June, 2020 by 5.00PM
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.