Wilkes Barre Property Estates Driver Jobs in Uganda
Wilkes Barre Property Estates Driver Jobs in UgandaJob Details Wilkes Barre property estates is a multi-business company that started in 2018 and currently has operations in various districts around the country; Kampala, Hoima, Mpigi and Wakiso. The company has a range of businesses such as car logistics, real estate business, hotels, and schools, among others. .
The Driver will support the company through the provision of transport services and maintain vehicles in the districts of the company’s operation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• The driver will handle the transportation of construction material, and any other form of items to designated sites as desired by the company’s clientele
• Managing transport in the district (s) in good and sound condition at all time
• Ensure proper security of the company’s trucks and vehicles in the district(s)
• Assist the company’s secretary to ensure all invoices and receipts made to the company are properly processed and documented
• Ensure that the truck(s) are always clean, and in proper working condition; and should know where the truck(s) is at all time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The driver must at least hold a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) certificate. Possession of a Diploma in vehicle mechanics and certificate in defensive driving is an added advantage
• The applicant should hold a clean valid driver’s License- Grade B;
• At least 5 years’ experience in driving road and construction trucks
• Good driving skills
• Possess defensive driving skills
• Time management skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• High degree of integrity
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, updated CVs including all scanned copies of academic and professional credentials via E-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (send to both, please). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline: 10th June, 2020 by 5.00PM.Candidates should be 28 years and above
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.