WCS Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs in Uganda
WCS Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs in UgandaJob Details Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) with funding support from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). is implementing the USAID/ Uganda Combating Wildlife Crime (CWC) Activity ("Activity") in partnership with the African Wildlife Foundation(AWF), Natural Resources Conservation Network (neon) and Royal United Services institute (RUSl).
The goal of this activity is to reduce wildlife crime in Uganda. in pursuit of this goal, WCS seeks to recruit qualified personnel in the following vacancies.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
• The M&E Officer will spearhead the design and implementation oi the activity's monitoring and evaluation system for tracking progress and provide essential advice to the COP on project needs to fulfil the funding obligations and produce high quality deliverables.
• Lead and manage the performance monitoring and evaluation activities. including participation in field activities.
• Lead the development, implementation and review of the USAID activity, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (AMELP)
• Develop standardized data collection tools. methodologies, data quality and assurance. analysis. and reporting.
• Work closely with the Activity Implementing Partners (lPs) to ensure that monitoring data is being collected properly, provide learning and adaptation.
• Identity M&E training needs and conduct trainings for the Activity implementing staff
• Travel to the Activity sites and supervise field data collection.
• An advanced university degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Project planning, monitoring and evaluation or quantitative economics.
• Demonstrated experience in project evaluation methodologies, statistical alysis. and familiarity with data quality control techniques.
• At least 7 years of demonstrated M&E experienced in natural resources. development or capacity building programs is required.
• Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing performance and impact evaluations of development interventions including evaluation design is required.
• Demonstrated experience in data collection. both quantitative and qualitative data and experience in Third Party Monitoring. Familiarity with USAID's Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) approach is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested individuals must submit their CV, cover letter and three (3) reference. referencing the position in the subject line to
firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com .
Deadline to receive complete applications is 31st May 2020. 11; 59p.m. local time.
Download the detailed job descriptions via: https://uganda.wcs.org/About-Us/Opportunites.aspx
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.