Watu Credit Call Center QA Analyst Jobs in Uganda
Watu Credit Call Center QA Analyst Jobs in Uganda Watu Credit is a dynamic and fast-growing non-bank finance company, headquartered in Mombasa, Kenya.
Watu Credit harnesses technology to offer both secured and unsecured lending, primarily via mobile services.
They aim to become the leading East African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner.
The Company offers asset financing (motorcycles and three-wheelers) and group lending products (short-term and business loans) and currently is expanding in Uganda, Nigeria and several other nations.
About the Role
Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center.
The QA will monitor inbound and outbound calls to assess associates' demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance and conformity to company policies and procedures.
This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; assessing training needs and coaching to enhance the overall Watu Credit customer’s experience..
Some of the key specific duties include
● Design call monitoring formats and quality standards;
● Perform quality check and audits of inbound and outbound calls to ensure adherence to policies & procedures (e.g., quality, accuracy and timeliness) and high level of customer service;
● Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level;
● Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff;
● Identify and monitor trends and quality risks and serve as a resource regarding quality concerns or issues;
● Identify training needs, design training manuals and coordinate training of call center agents;
● Provides feedback on quality review to call center supervisors/team leaders and managers;
● Coaches Call Center agents on work procedures including but not limited to proper call handling and maintaining call quality standards;
● Prepares, analyzes, and presents quality reports to management;
● Performing other tasks as directed by company management..
Knowledge, Skill Set & Qualifications Required
● Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline (Business or Management);
● Minimum of 2 years of experience performing Quality Assurance in a contact center environment. Experience in debt collection/financial services is a plus;
● Experience developing and implementing QA programs highly preferred;
● Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
● Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
● Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
● Outstanding focus on quality and customer service skills;
● Must be self-motivator and self-starter;
● Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
● Solid time management skills;
● Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company;
● Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Watu Credit Call Center QA Analyst Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.