Wananchi Group Manager - Contact Centres Jobs in Kenya
Wananchi Group Manager - Contact Centres Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsJob Purpose / SummaryReporting to the Director – Customer Experience, the Manager – Contact Centers will be responsible for Zuku Fiber and Zuku
Satellite customer support and post support customer retention in all countries of operation, ensuring:-
• Client services support in a timely manner and within defined SLAs
• Customer retention, loyalty, and revenue growth
• Analysis, Reporting and Feedback
• Continuous Process Improvement in service delivery processes, performance and products
• Subscriber billing, payment channels and retention processes
• Team leadership .
• Retention rate of customer’s post service support contact at all touch points
• Revenue assurance through timely and accurate billing, and transaction audits to prevent leakage
• Improvements in Turn Around Time (TAT) and Efficiency Scores for Contact Centers.
• Contact Center Metrics to be within accepted best practice benchmarks (call abandon rate, Average Handling Time, budget management, agent/cost ratios)
• Country & Global timely reports to capture performance and support decision making;
• Link to source departments on service, product and system issues relating promised service experience for customers
• Contact reduction initiatives (reduce contacts to Centers).
• Oversee the end to end contact center engagements (scope design, partner sourcing/onboarding and operational management of first line customer support in call center, shops, Ecare operations) to attain defined standards.
• Ensure accuracy of KPIs definition, tracking and performance analysis against the set targets
• Manage customer queries and complaints by taking ownership and resolving in a timely manner; and ensure that customers are advised appropriately.
• Achieve operational excellence in all aspects of procedures and processes undertaken to ensure satisfactory audit ratings by familiarizing the team on and fully complying with the departmental & organization policies, procedures and relevant regulations/legislation
Desired Education, Experience & Attributes
• University Degree in a Business related field. An MBA would be an added advantage.
• 6 years’ experience in a similar role within a business environment responsible for large teams and resource optimization;
• Experience in solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization and resources exist.
• Experience in ICT or telecommunications industry is preferred
• Experience in statistical analysis and forecasting; plus MS office particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Good planning skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to understand and work with multiple products, customer segments and business databases
• Highly innovative with willingness to propose new and effective ways of running the operations
• Detail oriented and able to ensure accuracy in customer behavior analysis and feedback
• Ability to project a positive image for him/ herself and the company.
• Good team player with a commitment to value-based & team leadership as well as cross-functional acumen
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their updated CV to email@example.com with ‘Manager – Contact Centers’ as the subject line not later than 30th March, 2020.
Mail applications will be considered if desired qualifications are met.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.