VVOB - Education for Development Project Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
VVOB - Education for Development Project Coordinator Jobs in UgandaJob Description The project coordinator is a leader and role model, who guides and coordinates the project and supports and motivates project staff (technical, operational team of around 10 people for each programme) to achieve results.
The project coordinator reports to the programme manager who acts as country representative, and the deputy programme manager.
The project coordinator is a custodian of quality, who ensures the impact, sustainability, relevance, efficiency, and effectiveness of the project activities at country level, and is able to identify and communicate this to a wide range of stakeholders (partners, donors, internally).
The project coordinator is an expert, who advises, guides, and supports colleagues in their work to contribute to organizational development and project results.
Function Specific Competencies
• Communication skills (listening, speaking, and writing in English)
• 360-degree empathy
• Creativity in problem solving, problem analysis and judgment
• Delegation, coaching and guiding, strategic networking and partnership building
• A Master’s Degree, preferably in education or public policy, or a related field.
• At least five years of demonstrated progressive project coordination experience, preferably working to strengthen government systems and structures.
• Strong time and project management skills (planning, budgeting, monitoring, and report writing).
• Experience with change management and capacity development processes in the context of educational institutions like teacher training institutions, in-service providers for teachers and school leaders and ministries of education.
• At least ten years of experience working closely with multiple partners.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in managing budgets, managing procurement processes, and consultants.
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; VVOB - Education for Development Project Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.