VVOB - Education for Development MEAL Advisor Jobs in Uganda
VVOB - Education for Development MEAL Advisor Jobs in UgandaJob Description The MEAL Advisor is responsible for the development and implementation of a MEAL system that facilitates the efficient planning, monitoring and evaluation of the TaRL project objectives, results, and activities.
The MEAL Advisor ensures that all project operations are effectively monitored, and lessons are drawn, documented, and disseminated to inform on-going implementation and future programming.
The MEAL Advisor oversees and supports high quality data collection by the relevant actors and ensures data is correctly aggregated and cleaned.
He/she also analyzes data, actively promotes evidence-based learning within VVOB and takes part in advocacy and networking in the education sector in Uganda.
In addition, the MEAL Advisor supports research initiatives on the implementation and the impact of TaRL in Uganda.
The MEAL advisor collaborates with decentralized education officers, as well as with external research partners for data collection, analysis and review related to the project implementation.
Function Specific Competencies
• Communication skills (listening, speaking, and writing in English)
• 360-degree empathy
• Creativity in problem solving, problem analysis and judgment
• Master’s Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent field experience.
• At least six years demonstrable experience in a similar position in the international development cooperation sector; experience within the education sector is an asset.
• Strong communication skills.
• Demonstrable experience with the development of indicators, the use of M&E tools and implementation of M&E processes, including data collection techniques and methodologies, data collection and analysis
• Experience with qualitative or quantitative research methods and software is a plus.
• Experience with contributing to successful funding proposals for donors
• Experience in refugee context, coaching and mentoring, and life skills are a plus.
• Ability to work both in an advisory and a hand on implementation capacity
• Knowledge of the Teaching at the Right Level methodology is a plus.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; VVOB - Education for Development MEAL Advisor Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.