VVOB - Education for Development Finance Officer Jobs in Uganda
VVOB - Education for Development Finance Officer Jobs in UgandaJob Description As an expert and quality caretaker, the Finance Officer provides financial support to the VVOB projects. .
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Filing payments data forms and cheques.
• Ensuring bank and cash bookkeeping (in excel) and executing bank and cash payments and advances to stakeholders.
• Financially accounting for documentation, preparing, and filing documentation for accounting purpose.
• Ensuring proper and timely scanning and update of the Navision bookkeeping system
• Reporting and accounting for petty cash funds.
• Supporting in the development of financial and administrative capacity of partners.
Function Specific Competencies
• Communication skills: listening, speaking & writing
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Accounting
• At least three years of relevant work experience in a similar position.
• Experience with donor-funded projects.
• Excellent ICT knowledge, especially text processing and excel spreadsheets.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; VVOB - Education for Development Finance Officer Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.