VVOB - Education for Development Education Advisor Jobs in Uganda
VVOB - Education for Development Education Advisor Jobs in UgandaJob Description The education advisor is a Quality Caretaker, who will ensure that training and training materials are well prepared and of high quality.
S/He will prepare concept notes, design interactive and hands-on training programmes for, and oversee the quality of professional development on TaRL of Master Trainers, Instructors, and volunteering caregivers.
You will adapt existing TaRL materials to the context of refugee and host community learners, and to over-age for grade students, as well as include life skills.
You are open to learning and will cooperate closely with the MEAL advisor to analyse monitoring data.
Based on the experiences, lessons learnt and changes in context, you will ensure that materials and trainings are revised annually, You will contribute to the project’s narrative progress report (external monitoring system) and Quadrimester report (internal monitoring system).
You are responsible to check and follow up on budgets, and keep stakeholders informed of the progress.
You will provide guidance and inspiration to district coordinators, partners, and beneficiaries.
Function Specific Competencies
• Communication skills (listening, speaking, and writing in English)
• 360-degree empathy
• Creativity in problem solving, problem analysis and judgment
• A Master’s Diploma/University Degree in Education, Human Sciences, or related field; or equivalent by experience.
• At least 5 years’ work experience in education.
• At least 2 years’ work experience in development cooperation.
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of primary education; teacher & school leader professional development; and capacity development of institutions.
• Experience with Project Cycle Management, monitoring and evaluation of development programmes
• Experience in refugee context, coaching and mentoring, and life skills are a plus.
• Knowledge of the Teaching at the Right Level methodology is an asset.
• Experience with working in a multicultural team.
• Language: Strong command of English. Language skills in Lugbara and/or Runyankole are a plus.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; VVOB - Education for Development Education Advisor Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.