VVOB - Education for Development District Support Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
VVOB - Education for Development District Support Coordinator Jobs in UgandaJob Description The District Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the planning, implementation and monitoring of district level activities for the TaRL project, including trainings and TaRL sessions.
As district project coordinator, you report directly to the project coordinator at head office in Kampala, and work closely together with the education advisor, the MEAL advisor, and the other district project coordinator.
You also report to the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager of VVOB in Uganda.
You facilitate and support the training of the master trainers and ensure high quality training of mentors and teachers.
In addition, you contribute to the quality of TaRL sessions by regularly observing lessons and providing feedback to TaRL instructors.
You also collaborate closely with the DEO to support monitoring of TaRL implementation and learner progress, among others through regular coordination meetings.
You nurture the communication for data collection which involves the MOES focal point, DEO, Coordinating Center Tutors, research partner staff, TiET, UNEB, NCDC, MoES Department of Basic Education.
You ensure appropriate planning at district level and share these plans to inform the national planning processes.
Function Specific Competencies
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong analytical skills
• 360° empathy
• A Master’s Diploma/University Degree in Education, Human Sciences, or related field; or equivalent by experience.
• At least 3 years’ work experience in education.
• At least 1-year work experience in development cooperation.
• Experience with Project Cycle Management, monitoring and evaluation of development programmes
• Experience in refugee context, coaching and mentoring, and life skills are a plus.
• Experience with working in a multicultural team.
• Language: Strong command of English.
• Knowledge of the Teaching at the Right Level methodology is a plus.
• Language: Strong command of English. Language skills in Lugbara and/or Runyankole are a plus.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; VVOB - Education for Development District Support Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.