Volt Management Services Volt Management Services Waiters Jobs in Kenya
Volt Management Services Volt Management Services Waiters Job DetailsApplications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Main Purpose of the Job
To ensure that the food prepared in the kitchen are delivered to staff and patients on time .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Serving patients and staffs
• Clearing utensils from ward and work stations back to the kitchen for washing.
• Ensuring cleanliness in food service and service quality food.
• Serving guest and hospital management board.
• Liaise with hospital dietician and medical team on patients with dietary needs.
• Any other duties which is assigned by kitchen manager from time to time
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
• Good logistics skills
• Ability to handle difficult circumstances
• Ability to withstand stress
Level of Education/Academic Qualification
• At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
• Certificate in Food and Beverage Service
Relevant Job Experience
• Must have worked in a similar position for at least one year
How to Apply
All applicants should send us their CVs indicating the position applied for and expected salary to email@example.com.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Jobs in Kenya
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.