Volt Management Services Sales Executive Home Appliances Jobs in Kenya
Volt Management Services Sales Executive Home Appliances Jobs in KenyaJob Details
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position. Responsibilities
• Ensure the company’s products are top of mind in terms of both sales and visibility.
• Drive and ensure strong in-store visibility and merchandising (working closely with the Lines men and sales team).
• Follow up with customers to ensure achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.Set up meetings with potential clients to work on bringing new business.
• Create a data base for potential clients and ensure follow-up on the same through customized proposals as may be appropriate.
• Client relationship management in liaison with operations and customer service departments, fully participate in customer/client relationship management.
• Draft quotations (as per guided rate card) and forward them to prospective customers.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Support the Sales & Marketing Manager in development and implementation of Sales& Marketing strategies.Qualifications
• Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
• Must have a clean and valid driving licence
• MUST Have 2-3 years in experience in sales of electronic products
• Must have ability to lead and manage a team
• Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
• Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
• Mature, energetic and results orientedHow to ApplyAll applicants should send us their CVs indicating the position applied for and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!