Volt Management Services Mechanical Technicians Jobs in Kenya
Volt Management Services Mechanical Technicians Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsApplications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Plan and undertake scheduled Predictive, Preventive and Corrective maintenance for plant and machinery
Install and maintain production machines and the plant equipment.
Do machine overhaul as per laid down technical procedures
Trouble shoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and repair machines in reference to technical design documentation.
Perform multi-skilled jobs related to machine upkeep and operation
Read and interpret equipment manuals, diagrams and drawings and catalogues and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations.
Calibration services for precision instruments
Undertake improvement through continuous improvement and innovations
Comply with safety regulations, ISO standards other standards
Keep accurate records of works
Knowledge and Skills Required - Mechanical
• Four years working experience preferably in an FMCG Company.
• Ability to work in an organised and systematic manner.
• Good customer care skills
• Poses trouble shooting skills
• Must have high level of integrity
• Must have good emergency response
• Ability to follow safety instructions
• Familiarity with ISO 9000 management standards will be an added advantage.
• Experience in reading blueprints and Technical drawings
• High precision tools, Machinery calibration and trouble shooting
Educational Qualifications - Mechanical
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage
• KCSE C (Plain) With C in Mathematics and Physics
• Computer literacy
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is at times allocated shift work.
Physical Demands - the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires at times standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and climbing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, colour vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Working hours – at times the employee is required to work for long hours
How to Apply
All applicants should send us their CVs indicating the position applied for and expected salary to email@example.com.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.