Volt Management Services HR Officer Jobs in Kenya
Volt Management Services HR Officer Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsApplications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position. .
• Coordinate human resource functions to ensure the company acquires, motivates and retains a competitive workforce.
• Ensure the organization is in compliance with all labor laws and regulations.
• Execute day to day labor management processes/activities to facilitate maximum productivity.
• Regularly advise management on best practice in labor-management for sound decision making
• Constantly update the HR policy manual to foster harmonious labor relations.
• Bachelors Degree.
• Diploma in Human Resource Management.
• Computer Proficiency.
• Must be a member of IHRM.
• At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
All applicants should send us their CVs indicating the position applied for and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.