Volt Management Services Front Office Executive Jobs in Kenya
Volt Management Services Front Office Executive Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThe Front Office Executive must ensure all guests are greeted and welcomed in the most hospitable manner possible, and maintain an outstanding level of customer service at all times.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to: check-in/check-out guests, settle guest accounts, ensure service standards are being followed at all times, handle all guest queries/complaints professionally and in a timely manner, be knowledgeable about all hotel amenities, up-sell where possible, etc. .
• At least 2 years prior Front Office and customer service experience in a 4 or 5* hotel required
• Previous PMS experience an asset
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must be fluent in verbal and written English, other languages a plus
• Able to work days, evenings/nights and weekends
• Smart in appearance
• Multi-tasks efficiently
• Organized, accurate and reliable
• Professional attitude and expectations
• Positive and upbeat attitude and demeanor
• Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
• Works well in a team environment
How to Apply
All applicants should send us their CVs indicating the position applied for and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.