Vocational Institute Programme Manager Jobs in Uganda
Vocational Institute Programme Manager Jobs in Uganda Prime Vocational Institute (PVI) is a leading registered private training institution committed to producing market-oriented skilled professionals in technical, vocational and business education for gainful employment and sustainable development.
• Lead and coordinate efforts to mobilize resources for the business and development initiatives of Prime Skills through developing proposals for multiple business partners and through organizing special fundraising activities.
• Build the profile of Prime Skills in the development and business platforms especially in the field of BTVET and youth employment, improved agriculture, value chain and income improvement.
• Ensure quality and efficient delivery of skills and enterprise development services to the youth especially those undertaking BTVET courses in selected focus districts.
• Ensure up to date and quality documentation of development efforts undertaken by Prime Skills.
• Ensure that all on-job training and internship programmes are well coordinated and a systematic follow up of students including tracer studies are undertaken.
• Assist the Executive Director in the monitoring and evaluation of the Prime Skills Strategy
• Accountable for compliance with development partners including timely submission of high-quality reporting as required.
• University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Adult and Community Education, Development Studies, Micro Finance or any other relevant field.
• At least 2 years of business or project management level experience.
• Experience working with youth both rural and urban, private sector, civil society organizations is preferred.
• Experience with resource mobilization and establishing multiple partnerships.
• Evidence of working with small development groups such as farmers, VSLAs and SACCOs
• Evidence of leadership and organizational competences
• Excellent communication, team building and leadership skills.
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft office packages.
• Ability to work with less supervision but with a sense of urgency and self – initiative.
• Willingness to travel and work in remote areas including in refugees’ settlements.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Vocational Institute Programme Manager Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.