VIZX International Staffing Solutions Social Media and Communications Specialist Jobs in Kenya
VIZX International Staffing Solutions Social Media and Communications Specialist Jobs in KenyaJob Summary We are looking for a creative and social media marketing savvy individual to work as a social media Specialist at our healthcare recruitment and staffing company.
Hours of work:
Monday-Friday, 6pm – 2am (Please note that you will be working night shifts at the office) .
• Manage all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Work alongside management to plan, execute and oversee all the social media strategy for the company’s email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Building, maintain and managing social medial marketing campaigns
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• Assessing performance of all social media and email marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and increase engagement.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize, strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Developing strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all social and digital marketing.
• Degree/ Diploma in related fields.
• At least 2 years of experience in social media management, communication and/or related fields.
• Web development skills (Highly desired, but not required)
• Graphics design (Highly desired, but not required)
• A solid understanding of all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.), particularly in relation to advertising/branding, marketing and customer engagement.
• Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization.
• Strong editing and writing skills for mass emailing and social media communication.
• An eye for details.
• Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to management.
• Excellent team work and networking skills.
• Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
• The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Online community management and customer service skills
Your key Achievements in the organization include
• Increase Our Social Media Presence
• Brand Development
• Work with Management to Set Clear Objectives
• Visual Design and Web Development Strategy (Highly Desired)
• Solid Content Strategy
• Promotion Strategy
• Engagement Strategy
• Conversion Strategy
• Measure & Analyze to Establish Return on Investment
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address:
email@example.com with Social Media and Communications Specialist on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected salaries
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.