Vivo Energy Retail Training Manager Jobs in Kenya
Vivo Energy Retail Training Manager Jobs in KenyaJob Details Vivo Energy is the Shell licensee in 16 countries in Africa.
We are proud to offer our customers the very best of Shell’s high quality products and services - including supply reliability, technical expertise and unmatched customer service - in the countries where we operate.
In doing so, we have in place industry-leading health and safety standards, and are committed to delivering Shell’s fuels and lubricants in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
A joint venture between Vitol (40%), Helios Investment Partners (40%) and Shell (20%), Vivo Energy represents a unique combination of resources, experience and expertise. .
• Champion competence development and accreditation for Retail Sales Team, Retailers and Site Staff aimed at enhancing on overall customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for Recruitment, Induction, Training and Development of new Retailers on Vivo ways of working.
• Deliver training to existing Retailers according to the training calendar across all operating platforms.
• Responsible for the implementation of any new tools & system aimed at improving business performance
• Responsible for Retailer Performance Improvement Process (PIP), record keeping and administration.
• Ensure consistent delivery of the Shell Customer Value Proposition to our customers across the network.
• Responsible for accrediting sites to be used for Training/Inducting new Retailers
• Ensure manuals to be used for Training/Inducting new Retailers and site staff are up to-date
• Administer the training process and logistics for the learning events.
• Execute identified training interventions coming out of Site Essentials Assessment (SEA) results & Customers’ feedback from VOC.
• Identify training interventions coming out of Retailer Ranking & Classification as well as ensuring sites compliance with the group HSSE Standards.
• Deliver the implementation of any new tools & system aimed at improving business performance: such as VRPT & the Customer Champion App
Job Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
• Demonstration of the aspired Enterprise First behaviours (Leadership, Accountability, Teamwork) and Vivo core values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People)
• Strong team working skills
• Overall understanding of Retail business
• Demonstrable competence in delivering training programs, implementing standard processes, building relationships with Vivo Retailers, delivering the service element of Retail Customer Commitment.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Vivo Energy Retail Training Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.