Viscar Capacity Technical Engineer Jobs in Kenya
Viscar Capacity Technical Engineer Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsViscar Industrial Capacity Ltd is a dynamic Training, Consulting and Resourcing firm that provides innovative Information, Technology and Engineering solutions for corporates and businesses.
We have a rich history of driving innovation and excellence in capacity building for organizations in the East African Region to enhance productivity and optimize strategic output.
The core responsibilities of the Technical Engineer is in executing Installation activities following the recommended quality guidelines and other customer specific installation standards / procedures to achieve the desired outcome
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform on-site fault maintenance of Telecommunication equipment including BTS, Microwave Radio, BSC, RNC, and other Optical transmission Nodes in the Network as per assigned territory and trouble tickets.
• Installation, commissioning and integration of telecommunications equipment.
• Responsible for ensuring the servers are backed up, performance and availability are monitored, and that the server data is secure from unauthorized access.
• Troubleshooting equipment/network failures.
• Calculate dimensions, square footage, profile and component specifications, and material quantities, using calculator or computer.
• Draft detailed dimensional drawings and design layouts for projects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
• Read, interpret and review project designs to determine solutions and material requirements.
• Confer with supervisor to determine project details, such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, and evaluation of field conditions.
• Plan and conduct field surveys to locate new sites and analyze details of project sites.
• Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
• Report maintenance problems occurring at project site to supervisor and negotiate changes to resolve system conflicts.
• Conduct materials and equipment test and analysis, using tools and equipment, and applying engineering knowledge.
Key Skills and Attributes
• Thorough understanding of industry practices/standards, operations, contract management.
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment; Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multicultural environment.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent expertise.
• Working knowledge of wireless technologies and /or Tower construction.
• Relevant certifications desirable
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications mentioned above are encouraged to apply by sending an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Position in the SUBJECT line not later than 10th April 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.