Uzima Chicken LTD District Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Uzima Chicken LTD District Coordinator Jobs in Uganda Uzima Chicken Uganda is a social enterprise focused on making smallholder farmers healthier and wealthier.
The District Coordinator (DC) is primarily responsible for helping Uzima sell month-old
SASSO birds to smallholder farmers by building out a strong market linkage network within their designated district.
In order to develop market linkage with smallholder farmers, the DC is accountable for recruitment, selection, appointment, and management of Village Ambassadors (VA).
Qualifications and Competencies Required
● Passionate about positively impacting smallholder farmers in rural areas
● Diploma / degree in related field (e.g., Agribusiness, Agriculture, Animal Production) OR 2+ years of field experience in the poultry business or any related field activities
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (local language; English is a plus)
● Organized and able to keep clear / accurate sales records
● Carries a positive, inspirational attitude while working under pressure
● Demonstrates ability to lead, coach, and manage people (particularly farmers / VAs)
● Ability to work independently with limited follow up; entrepreneurial
● High level of integrity and accountability
● Strong work ethic
How to Apply
If you believe you have the desired competencies for the job, please email us your CV on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +256772 206738 or +256759 127463.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.