USAID Project Management Specialist - Basic Education Jobs in Uganda
USAID Project Management Specialist - Basic Education Jobs in UgandaJob Details USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Project Management Specialist (Basic Education)
Solicitation Number: 72061720R10015 that provides the full position description, selection criteria, and the specific instructions is found at: https://ug.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Salary Range: UGX 203,022,426 - 299,294,360 per annum, equivalent to FSN-12 .
Offers must be presented as detailed in Section IV of the solicitation document and shall include:
• A typed and hand signed (around Section 6 - Declaration) DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (https://eforms.state.gov/forms/d8174.pdfVersion Exp. 06/2022).
• Cover letter (addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
• Completed curriculum vitae/resume as detailed in the solicitation document.
• Supplemental (separate) document specifically addressing each ORF as outlined in the solicitation.
• Copies of Academic Transcripts.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; USAID Project Management Specialist - Basic Education Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.