USAID Information Management Assistant Jobs in Uganda
USAID Information Management Assistant Jobs in Uganda Job DetailsUSAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Information Management Assistant.
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Information Management Assistant.
How to Apply
Offers must be presented as detailed in Section IV of the solicitation document and shall include:
• A typed and hand signed (around Section 6 - Declaration) DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf; Version Exp. 06/2022).
• Cover letter (addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
• Completed curriculum vitae/resume as detailed in the solicitation document.
• Supplemental separate document specifically addressing each QRF as outlined in the solicitation.
• Copies of Academic Transcripts.
• All offers must be e-mailed to: KampalaHR@state.gov on or before June 19, 2020:4:45 PM local time.
• Offers must be in a standard file type such as Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). All should be in one document which should not exceed 10MB.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.