URC Compliance Specialist Jobs in Uganda
URC Compliance Specialist Jobs in Uganda University Research Co., LLC (URC) URC is a global company dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Review subcontract specifications, work statements, and tenns 100 conditions for the procurement of services.
• Assist the Evaluation Committee to contractually evaluate the subcontractor's proposals and to ensure URC, USAID and TAR competition requirements are met. This includes a close coordination with the technical team.
• Ensures all subcontracts, procurements, and delivery of goods andservices comply with applicable regulations, corporate policy, and good commercial practice.
• Assist in the preparation and conduct of regular internal audits of financial transactions and program activity delivery, make recommendations to the Chief of Party and implement follow-up actions.
• S/he will be responsible in assisting and facilitating the home office and external audits in the field.
• Take appropriate actions to protect USAID RHITES-EC against fraud, and request audit/investigations against any person involved in fraud.
• Work with Monitoring and Evaluation team to perform random checks for all field activities including trainings, mentorships and service delivery data for all technical areas (VMMC, HIV care and treatment, etc).
• S/he will be responsible in the oversight and inquiries of any fraud with the help of field monitors.
• S/he will perform any other compliance duty as required
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Management, or any other relevant field.
• ACCA OY CPA qualification.
• At least five to seven years' experience in compliance and audit.
• Previous experience with computerized financial management systems (QuickBooks required) and online banking platforms especially BEYONIC is an added advantage.
• Experience working with USAID-funded projects (PEPFAR programmes experience mandatory).
• Ability to work use various Microsoft office applications.
• High level of integrity
• Excellent writing, management and organizational skills.
• Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused on long-term deadlines and strategy.
• Proven ability to set priorities, multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently. (excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should hand deliver OR send VIL T-rail their complete applications with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copies of academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references by Friday, May 22nd, 2020 at 2:00p.m. addressed to:
Senior Human Resource Officer
University Research Co., LLC - Centre for Human Services
Plot 1 Bridge Lane, Mpumudde Division
P.O. Box 5053, Jinja, Uganda
Tel: +256 (0) 393 217 617, +256 200 300 900
While we thank all applicants for showing interest, only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.