UNREEEA Marketing & Communications Officer Jobs in Uganda
UNREEEA Marketing & Communications Officer Jobs in Uganda The Marketing and Communications Officer is responsible for the day-to-day marketing activities of the organization. This includes the design, production, implementation and execution of the marketing and communication plan in support of the strategic Alliance objectives.
This role serves as the brand steward and must translate the alliance's strategic objective messaging into all areas of marketing and communications such as the website, social media, email communications, event promotions, public and media relations, collateral, and any other marketing initiatives.
Must implement and execute effective solution-driven marketing campaigns that align with target audience and Alliance' stakeholders. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with the Programs Director and leadership to develop communications strategies that will broaden reach and deepen impact
• Coordinate with departments on marketing and outreach campaigns for programs, events, chapters, and membership
• Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content on social media platforms
• Design and implement direct email marketing strategies
• Create, develop, and manage content for website
• Oversee organizational response to industry related topics and/or social matters
• Write press releases and other media communications
• Develop newsletters and other avenues to share updates
• Copy/edit and proofread all external communications
• Track and report on all site metrics and analyze performance, including SEO and web traffic
• Define approach and suggest improvement to reach target audiences
• Develop and maintain and develop the master marketing calendar
• Manage outsourced projects, such as graphic design, to ensure quality and timely delivery
• Ensure message consistency and brand management
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with media outlets
• Support ongoing department and corporate priorities by contributing to the development and implementation of online campaigns and digital content to target key audiences, measuring success in achieving them.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
• A strong track record of positioning an organization to achieve tangible outcomes in a competitive communications environment
• Experience in marketing for sales team.
• Proficiency in marketing automation technology
• An ability to work under tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks
• Hands on experience in content management and copywriting
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• Must be assertive and a self-starter
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• The candidate will have a minimum of University Degree in relevant field and supplemented by a minimum of six years of relevant professional experience.
• He/she must have an advanced hands-on knowledge of creating and implementing digital content and strategies, managing high profile events;
The ideal candidate must have good knowledge and understanding of the Energy Sector
How to Apply
UNREEEA is an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting only cover letter and a CV of not more than 2MB addressed to: HR manager. Submit Email:
email@example.com not later than 20 July 2020 at 5:00pm .Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.