University of Maryland Regional Proposal Recruiter Jobs in Kenya
University of Maryland Regional Proposal Recruiter Jobs in Kenya The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB), Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) is currently seeking a Regional Proposal Recruiter.
The Regional Proposal Recruiter is a critical role within our business development team and will ensure a proactive, strategic approach to our proposal efforts.
This individual will partner with our business operating groups on pre-bid, bid, post award, and transition phases.
The recruiter is responsible for attracting, identifying, and assessing qualified candidates for proposals and plays a critical role in ensuring best possible talent is hired.
S/he will work closely with the Senior Proposal Manager, Principal Investigator and country teams to develop recruiting plans, tools, strategies, and processes to attract talented professionals by employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as developing new and creative recruiting ideas.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify future talent needs and pro-actively recruit and source for new-business opportunities.
• Will work with the Business Development and the Proposal Team to generate a pipeline of candidates pre-bid.
• Sources candidates in alignment with proposal personnel qualifications, donor regulations, and organizational team structure.
• Prepares and collects documentation relating to the proposal recruitment process: formats CVs for proposals, develops personnel-related annexes, collects biographical data forms and letters of commitment, etc.
• Supports and improves processes for strong recruitment to include developing job descriptions, creating job announcements, networking, screening, and interviewing candidates when needed.
• Conducts reference checks, verifies 1420s and salary negotiations.
• Follows and promotes understanding of best practices, regulations and policies related to recruitment and employment.
• Develops and implements international recruitment best practices; ensures proactive and continual networking efforts to maintain a pipeline of qualified talent.
• Assists with design of organizational charts and advises on team structure based on proposal objectives, budget, and personnel qualifications.
Skills and Abilities
• Fluency in English is required and advanced proficiency in French and Portuguese is a plus.
• Detailed organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priories and deadlines.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to travel up to 35%.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably with proposal recruiting experience in an international health and aid environment.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
• PEPFAR technical recruiting experience in sub-Saharan Africa; recruitment experience in the Democratic Republic of Congo is a plus.
• Experience performing proposal recruitment of US government bids for international nonprofits.
• Experience using behavioral and situational interviewing techniques.
• Proven Knowledge of US government rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment programming preferred.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; University of Maryland Regional Proposal Recruiter Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.