University of Maryland Human Resource Officer Jobs in Kenya
University of Maryland Human Resource Officer Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsDriven by the pursuit of excellence, the University of Maryland has enjoyed a remarkable rise in accomplishment and reputation over the past two decades.
By any measure, Maryland is now one of the nation's preeminent public research universities and on a path to become one of the world's best.
To fulfill this promise, we must capitalize on our momentum, fully exploit our competitive advantages, and pursue ambitious goals with great discipline and entrepreneurial spirit.
This promise is within reach.
We encourage you to share your comments and ideas.
We value and respect diverse viewpoints and welcome productive dialogue within our Terp community.
Reporting to the Facility in-charge and supervised by the Data Officer and PACT Endeleza Strategic Information Specialist the Data Assistant will be responsible for maintaining patient files and supporting HIV/TB data management .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Creating, updating, maintaining safe custody and confidentiality of all program and staff records and files during on boarding and on continuous bases
• Management of timesheets for payroll processing
• Receiving and responding to staff queries on human resource related issues
• Support the managing of contract health workers through IHRIS (Human Resource Information Systems) in the county
• Support performance management process for the contract health workers
• Coordinating staff induction and exit
Requirements for appointment
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any Social Science
• Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Be registered with IHRM
• 2 years working experience
• Must have good interpersonal skills
• Must have excellent report writing skills
• Computer literate
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications, are requested to send their cover letter and resume to MGIC_Recruitment@mgic.umaryland.edu indicating the position being applied for on the subject line of the email by 26th March 2020.
Applicants are advised to include the position title “PACT ENDELEZA POSITIONS” as the subject.
Applicants should also indicate their current and expected remuneration for the position.
The University of Maryland is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.