University of Maryland HTS Supervisor Jobs in Kenya
University of Maryland HTS Supervisor Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsDriven by the pursuit of excellence, the University of Maryland has enjoyed a remarkable rise in accomplishment and reputation over the past two decades.
By any measure, Maryland is now one of the nation's preeminent public research universities and on a path to become one of the world's best.
To fulfill this promise, we must capitalize on our momentum, fully exploit our competitive advantages, and pursue ambitious goals with great discipline and entrepreneurial spirit.
This promise is within reach.
We encourage you to share your comments and ideas.
We value and respect diverse viewpoints and welcome productive dialogue within our Terp community.
The HTS Supervisor will provide direct supervision to HTS Counselors who provide HIV testing services and linkage of HIV infected clients to care in PACT Endeleza supported facilities.
S/he will oversee quality of implementation of HTC services in all health service delivery points .
• Enhance the provision of quality HTS services by HTS service counselors in all service delivery points as per Kenya HTS national guidelines leading to HIV testing of 100% of eligible facility attendants.
• Strengthen referral and enrollment of all clients who test HIV positive in HIV care resulting on 95% of clients linked to HIV care
• Coordinate defaulter tracing of pre-enrollment clients not linked to care in supported facilities
• Ensure optimization in testing of elicited contacts in assisted partner notification services
• Coordinate and participate community targeted testing as appropriate
• Coordinate monthly counselor testing observed sessions
• Participate in counselor supervision sessions/meeting to handle counselors’ burn out issues
• Coordinate HTS data collection and reporting from allocated facilities as per PACT Endeleza timelines
• Ensure maintenance of well-documented HTC registers and HTC wall charts in allocated sites
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications, are requested to send their cover letter and resume to MGIC_Recruitment@mgic.umaryland.edu indicating the position being applied for on the subject line of the email by 26th March 2020.
Applicants are advised to include the position title “PACT ENDELEZA POSITIONS” as the subject.
Applicants should also indicate their current and expected remuneration for the position.
The University of Maryland is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.