University of Maryland Clinical Nurse Jobs in Kenya
University of Maryland Clinical Nurse Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsDriven by the pursuit of excellence, the University of Maryland has enjoyed a remarkable rise in accomplishment and reputation over the past two decades.
By any measure, Maryland is now one of the nation's preeminent public research universities and on a path to become one of the world's best.
To fulfill this promise, we must capitalize on our momentum, fully exploit our competitive advantages, and pursue ambitious goals with great discipline and entrepreneurial spirit.
This promise is within reach.
We encourage you to share your comments and ideas.
We value and respect diverse viewpoints and welcome productive dialogue within our Terp community.
• Support ANC, PNC and Maternity HIV testing
• Ensure ART uptake among HIV infected pregnant /Lactating women
• Ensure viral suppression among PMTCT women
• Oversee the provision of Early Infant diagnosis, care and follow-up of HIV-exposed infants
• Ensure follow-up and retention of HIV-infected pregnant /lactating women and HIV-exposed infants (HEI) by use of the case management model
• Strengthen linkages between PMTCT and HEI services and Comprehensive Care Clinics
• Strengthen facility-community /community-facility linkages with the help of CHVs and case managers
• Perform TB intensified case finding for PLHIV on every clinical encounter
• Initiate IPT for all PLHIV who don’t have TB or other Isoniazid Contra-Indications
• Initiate ART in all newly diagnosed TB/HIV co-infected patients within 2 weeks of starting TB treatment
• Participate in MNCH Working Improvement Teams(WITS) and initiate CQI projects on gaps identified.
• Participate in MNCH in generation, compilation and utilization of PMTCT data
• Perform any other duty as maybe assigned by the organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications, are requested to send their cover letter and resume to MGIC_Recruitment@mgic.umaryland.edu indicating the position being applied for on the subject line of the email by 26th March 2020.
Applicants are advised to include the position title “PACT ENDELEZA POSITIONS” as the subject.
Applicants should also indicate their current and expected remuneration for the position.
The University of Maryland is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.