United States US Embassy, US Mission in Uganda Motor Pool Supervisor Jobs in Uganda
United States US Embassy, US Mission in Uganda Motor Pool Supervisor Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsOpen toCurrent Employees of the Mission - All Agencies and/or U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs); Eligible Family Members (EFMs); or Declared Members of Household (MOHs) - All Agencies
About US Embassy
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years.
Ambassador Deborah R. Malac currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda.
The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are
United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
The Motor Pool Supervisor oversees all the employees in the Motor Pool unit.
The Supervisor plans, directs, and monitors the use and maintenance of motor vehicles and the training and assignment of chauffeurs to provide efficient and safe transportation to post personnel and official visitors.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
• The applicants for the United States US Embassy Motor Pool Supervisor job opportunity should have completed two years of college or university studies
• A minimum of three years of experience in vehicle fleet management, PLUS at least one year in a supervisory role is required.
• Knowledge of host country motor vehicle practices, traffic laws, vehicle licensing, registration and procedures, host country streets, traffic patterns, and commonly visited locations is required.
• Must have knowledge of vehicle maintenance and budget planning.
• Excellent organizational, leadership, negotiation, communication and writing skills; must have good working computer skills to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and motor pool applications; must have a valid driver’s license. This may be tested.
• Language: Level III (Good Working Knowledge) spoken/written of English is required. This may be tested
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; United States US Embassy, US Mission in Uganda Motor Pool Supervisor Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.