United Nations Volunteers Public Health Officer Jobs in Kenya
United Nations Volunteers Public Health Officer Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThe United Nations Volunteers programme is a United Nations organization that contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide.
Volunteerism is a powerful means of engaging people in tackling development challenges, and it can transform the pace and nature of development.
• Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Working in Teams
• Required degree level: Technical/Vocational diploma
• Diploma in either Environmental Health Science or Public Health Inspection from are cognized institution;
• At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field
• Must be a Resident of the County
• Computer Knowledge.
• Knowledge of local language of the duty station will be preferred
• English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
• Kiswahili(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
Area of expertise: Public health
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; United Nations Volunteers Public Health Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.