United Nations Volunteers Nursing Officer Jobs in Kenya
United Nations Volunteers Nursing Officer Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThe United Nations Volunteers programme is a United Nations organization that contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide.
Volunteerism is a powerful means of engaging people in tackling development challenges, and it can transform the pace and nature of development.
Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
Duties and responsibilities will entail
• Providing holistic care by carrying out risk identification and assessment of an individual throughout the lifespan;
performing a comprehensive physical examination within various settings;
assessing, formulating, planning and implementing evidence-based nursing care for client/patient;
creating and maintaining a safe nursing care environment for patient;
carrying outpatient audits to improve patientcare;
collaborating and maintaining effective working relationships among interdisciplinary teams to support patient and their families;
carrying out therapeutic communication with the patient;
conducting community health risk assessment and providing outcome based interventions;
documenting interventions and nursing outcomes;
participating in quality improvement and quality assurance procedures;
diagnosing common health conditions and recommending necessary interventions
• Required degree level: Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree in either Nursing or Midwifery from a recognized institution
• Required experience: 24 Months
• At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field
• Must be a Resident of the County and already at the duty station
• Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
• Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
• Knowledge of local language of the duty station will be preferred
• English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
• Kiswahili(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; United Nations Volunteers Nursing Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.