United Nations Volunteers Clinical Officer Jobs in Kenya
United Nations Volunteers Clinical Officer Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThe United Nations Volunteers programme is a United Nations organization that contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide.
Volunteerism is a powerful means of engaging people in tackling development challenges, and it can transform the pace and nature of development.
Description of task
Under the direct supervision of a Senior Officer, the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
• To apply advanced clinical procedures for treating and preventing diseases, injuries, and other physical or mental
• To carry out clinical and /or surgical procedures, patient care procedures, medical protocols and testing procedures
• Participate in the development of clinical procedures for the department
• Make clinical decisions regarding work processes based on established guidelines
• Prioritize and organize clinical work to meet changing conditions and any other roles and responsibilities assigned from time to time
• Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Working in Teams
• Required degree level: Technical/Vocational diploma
• Must have at least a diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from KMTC or other recognized training
• At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field
• Must be a Resident of the County
• Must be registered by the Clinical Officers Council.
• Must possess a valid practicing license from Clinical Officers Council.
• Knowledge of local language of the duty station will be preffered.
• English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
• Kiswahili(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
Area of expertise: General human medicine (with clinical experience), Specialized human medicine (with clinical experience)
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; United Nations Volunteers Clinical Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.