UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency Associate Digital Fundraising Officer Jobs in Kenya
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency Associate Digital Fundraising Officer Jobs in KenyaJob Details PSP Africa will continue to test and optimize digital donor acquisition in key markets, test new multi-channel marketing approaches, and engage in remote market fundraising through digital channels.
Each of these areas will require the oversight and direction of a strong digital marketer.
This role of Associate Digital Fundraising Officer is to work with the digital fundraising team to effectively manage all activities related to digital acquisition, online fundraising and donor development.
It exists to drive PSP Africa¿s digital marketing and fundraising campaigns and to oversee all aspects of digital engagement and supporter conversion in the region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring regional digital fundraising targets and other digital engagement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as long-term Return on Investment (ROI) and effective Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) are effectively met.
The Associate Digital Fundraising Officer will work with the Digital Marketing Officer, to manage the regional digital media agency to ensure paid media targets are effectively met, and ensure that digital acquisition activities are tracked, measured and optimized, as required, to meet ambitious fundraising and ROI goals.
S/he will also be required to work with the Digital Marketing Officer on the multi-channel marketing approach (including two-step conversion) and to work with suppliers as needed to ensure this is effectively executed. Finally,
s/he will also work with the Digital Marketing Officer, to test and optimize remote digital marketing approaches in new markets and manage remote digital donor acquisition, cultivation and development activities. .
• Manage PSP Africa¿s digital fundraising and donor development programs.
This includes overseeing and optimizing all aspects of digital, fundraising and marketing including paid media approaches, lead generation and conversion campaigns, and digital supporter retention and development activities (including email and SMS marketing).
It also involves monitoring and reporting on key digital KPIs and developing new testing strategies and optimization mechanisms to ensure effective growth and ROI from digital fundraising activities.
• Contribute to the development of the strategy and execution of digital marketing in key regions. Coordinate the set-up of digital marketing tests (including set up of infrastructure and tagging), manage and optimize paid media activities, monitor fundraising results and optimize paid marketing activities, and develop follow up donor journeys and e-appeals.
• Support the development and implementation of the multi-channel lead generation and conversion strategies to convert non-financial supporters into donors. Use paid digital media, mobile money, SMS, email and other digital channels and techniques effectively to convert and retain new donors.
• Ensure digital fundraising opportunities are effectively capitalized during emergencies and key media moments.
• Support the Digital Fundraising Officer in the region to manage the relationship with the regional digital media agency and feedback on digital media plans and campaign reports to ensure that digital acquisition targets are being effectively met
• Support with the development and coordination of regional digital campaigns and initiatives for lead generation and donor acquisition.
• Follow and identify digital trends and tools that can impact UNHCR's digital engagement approach in Africa.
• Coordinate support from HQ digital units, and engage key stakeholders in the region (such as communications colleagues, regional office staff etc.) as required for the benefit of the digital fundraising program.
• ER-Experience with digital engagement and supporter growth tactics
• ER-Communications/media/digital/social media communication/ monitoring/analysis/presentation
• ER-Experience with creating and monitoring digital growth targets
• IT-Web design/Webpage preparation/Digital Technologies/Analysis
• FR-Fundraising-face to face, mass appeal, digital, emergency, DRTV, etc.
• ER-Digital Marketing Tools (e.g. Email Broadcast and WCMS)
• ER-Experience with media buying and digital acquisition
• MG-Project Management
• CO-Cross-cultural communication
• CO-Experience reporting, writing, editing for magazines, newspapers and websites
• (Functional Skills marked with an asterisk* are essential)
• C001L2 Accountability Level 2
• C002L2 Teamwork & Collaboration Level 2
• C003L2 Communication Level 2
• C004L2 Commitment to Continuous Learning Level 2
• C005L2 Client & Result Orientation Level 2
• C006L2 Organizational Awareness Level 2
• M001L2 Empowering and Building Trust Level 2
• M003L2 Judgement and Decision Making Level 2
• X002L2 Innovation and Creativity Level 2
• X005L2 Planning and Organizing Level 2
• X008L2 Stakeholder Management Level 2
Qualification, & Professional Work Experience
• For P2/NOB 3 years relevant experience with Undergraduate degree;
2 years relevant experience with Graduate degree; or 1 year relevant experience with Doctorate degree
• Marketing; E-Commerce; Business Administration; Computer Science; Communications; or other relevant field.
(Field(s) of Education marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Relevant Job Experience
• Relevant work experience in performance-driven digital marketing or digital fundraising.
• Proven work experience with using paid digital media channels including programmatic, search, social to raise funds, build a customer database and increase lifetime value.
• Experience with developing digital and social media campaign strategies and marketing plans for the purposes of donor acquisition and development.
• Strong knowledge of all key digital channels and their roles in donor engagement, conversion and development;
• Experience in running lead generation and conversion campaigns.
• In-depth understanding of media buying and digital acquisition including working with media agencies and critiquing plans and reports.
• Strong knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics 360; ideally have held/hold a Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification.
• Vast knowledge of digital measurement metrics, and experience with producing performance reports for senior stakeholders;
• Experience in developing and critiquing media plans and campaign reporting, and using data to improve fundraising performance.
• In-depth understanding of e-commerce and conversion methodologies.
• Strong experience with using email, SMS and other digital communications methods to increase loyalty and funds raised from existing donors.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency Associate Digital Fundraising Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.