Uganda Revenue Authority Football Club CEO Jobs
Uganda Revenue Authority Football Club CEO JobsJob Details Uganda Revenue Authority Football Club (URA FC) owned 100% by Uganda Revenue Authority is a member of Federation of Uganda Football Association (FUFA) Playing in First Division League. The Club provides one of the best Employment terms and working environment in Uganda Sports Industry.
The Club aims to attain efficiency and effectiveness in the key pillars of Governance, Business and Sporting in line with FUFA’s Club Pro Agenda. In an effort to achieve her objectives, the Club seeks to hire the services of a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with relevant Knowledge, expertise, Skills, Professionalism and Experience.
The CEO Shall be the head of the Secretariat and shall work under the direction and guidance of the URA FC Board to implement Plans, Strategies and Decision of the Board.
Interested applicants must hold a Degree in Business, Management, Sports Science, Administration, Human Resource or Marketing Related Courses and should have a minimum of three Years in managing people, in similar Position Being in possession of FUFA CEO or FAMACO certificate will be an added advantage.
Under their duties for the administration of the secretariat and staff, the CEO is responsible for managing the key activities of the Club, including but not limited to Finance, Marketing, Media, Competitions, Football Development, Technical Matters and Legal issues. .
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
The CEO Shall:
• Be the Chief Accounting Officer of the Club.
• Be the overall coordinator of the Day to Day activities of the Club.
• Offer Leadership and Strategic direction to all other employees and staff of the Club.
• Coordinate the Club’s Season program in liaison with other Club Organs. Assist and participate in the Board Meetings and be an Ex-Officio Member.
• Be responsible for the recording of all minutes of the Board meeting in Liaison with the General Secretary.
• Liaise with, FIFA, CAF, FUFA and other National and International Organizations as directed by the Board.
• Be responsible for the development of the Football Administration.
• Perform such other functions as shall be assigned by the Board from time to time.
The CEO must steer the Club to deliver the Agreed objectives, but adhere to the FIFA/CAF/FUFA Statutes as well the Club Statutes, Rules and Policies.
• Operational and Strategic experience in Senior Leadership role with responsibility for Staff and Budgets.
• Ability to empower People and nurture cross functional team collaboration.
• Business and commercial acumen with ability to negotiate contract and maintain excellent relationship with Partners and Sponsors.
• Knowledge of the FIFA/FUFA administrative Rules, Regulations and Procedures.
• Previous experience of working within Football / Sports Industry.
• Computer Literacy.
• Team Builder and Motivator.
How to Apply
All Suitable applicants shall send their application only by Mail Using the address
email@example.com. Advert runs for 14 days (Two weeks) from 11th June 2020.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.