Uganda Clays Managing Director Jobs in Uganda
Uganda Clays Managing Director Jobs in Uganda In carrying out its Vision and mission, UCL contracted ABS Consulting Group to assist in a competence based recruitment and selection process seeking to hire qualified and self-motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
Scope of Responsibilities
The Managing Director is responsible for working together with the Board to ensure that UCL has a clear and compelling vision and strategic plan; and an effective system of strategic measurement and governance. .
The Detailed Responsibilities Include:
• Strategic Development and Implementation
• Board Governance
• Financial Management
• National Representation
• Team Management
• To carry out other duties as requested by the Board
Education and Professional Qualifications
• Master's Degree in a Business related field or Engineering from a recognized institution.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics or Management from a recognized institution.
• At least 15 years of experience at top management level.
• Must have a good understanding of the manufacturing or construction sectors. Experience in strategic management with excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
• Excellent organisational leadership, analytical thinking, and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate a record of accomplishment in leading senior management staff and multiple diverse teams.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application enclosing detailed curriculum vitae giving three references, copies of academic and professional certificates postal address and daytime telephone contact not later than 5:00pm, Friday 19th June 2020 addressed to:
The Managing Director
ABS Consulting Group
Workers House, 1 Pilkington Road,
gth Floor, Southern Wing
P.O. Box 29526, Kampala, Uganda
Applications can be hand delivered to our offices on Workers House, 1 Pilkington Road, 9th Floor, or emailed to
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification, and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Detailed Job Descriptions of the positions advertised above can be found on our website www.absconsulting.co.ug/careers/executive recruitment as well as the UCL website: www.ugandaclays.co.ug
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.